This project is a timer project and build around popular 555 Timer IC, It can be used for all application required a delay of up to 100 Seconds. Onboard board preset to adjust the required timer duration in range of of 1 to 100 Seconds, Tact switch SW1 to reset the timer and SW2 to start the timer. LED D3 works as power indicator and LED D2 to indicate timer operation.
Load can be connected to CN1 Screw Terminal, Out-put has both the operation normally Open and normally closed. Circuits works on 12V DC and consume approx. 100mA current. Very useful project can be used in various applications like water irrigation system, Kitchen timer etc.
- Supply input 12 VDC @ 100 mA
- Onboard start and reset tactile switch
- Relay output: SPDT relay
- Relay specification: 5 A @ 250 VAC
- Relay state LED indicator
- Preset adjustable range function
- Power-On LED indicator
- Screw terminal connector for easy relay output connection
- Four mounting holes of 3.2 mm each
- PCB dimensions 48 mm x 63 mm
Source : electronics-lab.com (CC BY-SA 4.0)